With an ever changing environment in the workplace, and attitudes towards health and safety evolving quickly, Stanyer Cleaning Services insists on the best training, qualification and assessment.
Our training has always kept our methods current, adopting the latest methods and processes to achieve the best possible result, and reducing costs and disruption.
We are regularly assessed by external regulatory bodies to ensure our health and safety is the best it can be, and that our processes and regulations are current and well implemented.
At present, we have implemented ongoing assessment and approval from the following groups:
- CHAS – Contractor Health and Safety chas.co.uk
- Constructionline – government backed pre-qualification assessment and monitoring of company policy and standards constructionline.co.uk
- CIEH – chartered institute for environmental health – training and policy influencers www.cieh.org
- National flood school – IICRC approved training and advisors
- SEPA – Scottish environment protection agency
We are SEPA licenced for waste disposal, maintain a full health and safety policy, and can provide evidence of our site specific risk assessments, method statements, insurances and accreditations, and training. As our customer, evidence of these can be provided upon request.